SnapLayout – Making Myspace a bit less ugly.

October 14, 2007 at 4:12 pm | Posted in software, Tascha, tech | Leave a comment

I happened upon SnapLayout the other day. The main focus is to enable Myspace users to make there sites a bit less ugly. A bit less ugly is really all you can ask for when dealing with Myspace, anything that made the profile pages decent looking might take away from the Myspace experience. Disclosure: I absolutely loath Myspace and don’t have a page, but Tascha’s page sure looks better.

SnapLayout – Myspace Layout Editor

Source: Techcrunch

Speedfiler – Save 30 minutes a day in Outlook

August 18, 2007 at 2:36 pm | Posted in software, tech, work | Leave a comment

This is some of the best software I have ever discovered. The software learns your filing system and folder names and automatically suggests the file that it thinks would best fit the email you are currently viewing in Outlook. In addition Speedfiler gives you the option to save your sent files in the same file as the rest of the emails related to a certain topic. Version 2.0 has a great new function that allows you to file the original and reply message all in one keystroke. During my trial phase it suggested the correct folder 86% of the time, the other 14% you can just start typing and the software will find the correct folder. It saved me at least 30 minutes a day for an additional 2 1/2 hours a week!

Go check it out: Speedfiler 2.0

Blog at WordPress.com.
Entries and comments feeds.